iPhone Developer - Games
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 10
Hi, we're a startup mobile development company currently looking for an iPhone Developer to work on a Role Playing Game, which involves porting existing content from a browser based game, you will need the following skills/experience:
- A love of games
- Cocos2d Experience
- TCP/IP Socket Experience
- Game development experience is ideal, however if you have personal projects to show that is also fine
- Any experience integrating iPhone applications with XML Web Services would be advantageous
- An interest in RPG's, Pokemon and MMO's
More details of the actual project will be revealed once bidding has ceased. We would prefer someone local in Sydney, but will obviously consider others.
CheersGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online