Facebook &quot;Dance Central&quot; Application
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Looking for a very experienced Facebook App developer to build an App that will resemble “Dance Central” game:
-User chooses the character (1-5 chracters, designs to be provided)
-User can choose a song among popular song (5-10 tracks, to be provided)
-User chooses and creates a sequence of moves from the preexisting number of moves (15-20 separate moves)
-The character then plays the chosen sequence of moves to the chosen music
-Every dance is recorded and then can be shared on Facebook and other social media
-The dances are saved and can be rated by other app users
-User needs to Like the page before playing becomes available
-The application will automatically publish actions to the user's timeline as they perform actions in the application such as entering and completing a dance.
Here is an example of what the app can look like (a dancing character which can perform a sequence of moves to some music): [url removed, login to view]
I will provide design/visual guidelines for the brand that this App will be for.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to current apps that I can click to view. If they are not LIVE anymore, send me some materials so I can get a good understanding of your game design and development process.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and are proficient in application development.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online