Mini MMO server prototype
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $27 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Task is to make a mini-MMO prototype server using uLink, Unity3d and MySQL.
- use uLink to create headless Unity Server
- connect to MySQL to store data.
- use a flat plain terrain and 3rd party char controller to control the player.
- server should record all the data and world should be persistent.
- When server closes, it should save all the player positions and data to MySQL.
- make sure, many networked users can be seen in 1 terrain.
- attack causes Hit points on the other player.
- basic inventory on the player to store items.
- in-game world persistence.
- database load and stream data to client, in an efficient manner.
- basic AI is working via network.
You must have your own UnityPro+team license and your own uLink license.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online