Awsome game re-skinning required!!
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $675 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Are you an AWESOME mobile game developer and/or UI designer who is creative, takes the initiative, goes the extra mile and contributes to the success of projects? Read on...
FIRST LETS GET RID OF TIME WASTERS. YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have at least an average of 4.0 out of 5 rating and above
2. You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
4. You are not an agency or represent an agency!
5. You have an exceptional command of English... I’ll be testing you!!!
6. You take PRIDE in and ENJOY your work!
7. You must be able to create milestones and deliver each one!
and most importantly...
8. You must be cool and fun to work with! We're making Games after all!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION--- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Now lets get to business!
Your job will be to develop and/or design simple yet kick-ass Game Code and/or Game UI. We are looking for both an awesome Developer and awesome Designer, but if you think you're both, even better!!! You must be familiar with Ad insertion, Game Centre, etc...
You will need to design for all flavours of iOS devices. Your first job will be a RE-SKINNING for a SLOTS GAME. We have purchased source code that needs a new look and feel, new content, etc...
Retina quality design is a must! I need different versions that I will be testing heavily. I'll know immediately what works and what sucks.
For the right person I'm willing to mention your name in the credits section, use you on future projects regularly, and refer you to others.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
1. ***IMPORTANT: When you reply, start by using the code word: KEYCHAIN
(This way I know you took the time to read my description instead of replying to all submissions like many people do!)
2. Send me your portfolio of previous Games (focus on UI if possible). If you have your apps in iTunes send me links!
3. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc)
NDAs are required to be signed after our initial interview, if you make it to our short list.
***HIT APPLY NOW!***
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online