Games Selection and Customisation
This project was successfully completed by sainulabidnv for $10 USD / hour in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 USD / hour
Completed In5 days
If you have a look at
[url removed, login to view];na=DoProblem&skillID=189&gameplay=true
or for that matter any other skill, you can see the idea I am trying to create.
The child practices a skill, the score updates and the timer continues.
As questions are answered correctly, the user earns game tokens.
On earning a game token (worth 5 seconds), they can then play the game for that period of time.
More tokens, more time to play the game.
The idea is to encourage children to practice Maths.
What I want to do is to create a choice of games.
The games I would like are:
Tetris: [url removed, login to view] (need to update to use arrow keys)
Arkanoid: [url removed, login to view]
Sliding puzzle: [url removed, login to view]
Memory game: [url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view] Will need to show time and count of clicks, and allow my own images
Character Fall: [url removed, login to view]
Roller Ball: [url removed, login to view]
Snakey: [url removed, login to view]
Blaster: [url removed, login to view]
So if the child does not like a game they can press a button, and choose from a list of games.
The game needs to be modified, so that the game starts on Play Game, and when the time runs out, the game stops. There is also needs to be score for the game as the game progresses (and possibly a time if appropriate)
Also when the child presses “Finish” the score from the game is passed as parameter to the server where it will be stored. So in jqPuzzle the score will be the number of moves.
So what I want you to do is work on the game aspect of the Practice Problem page.
• The child can choose between games
• Alter existing games so that they start on Play Game and stop after the time is up
• Pass the highest score back to the server when the child is finished
• On first load have game from random list or from student preference (last game played or set or profile)
• The games needs to fit side by side with the Practice problem page with fixed dimensions for all games
• All games need to start when the use presses, play games. For exam with jqpuzzle game, when the game is loaded, jqpuzzle is automatically shuffled
Does this make sense?
How much would it cost?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online