IMEI tracking GSM network - repost
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5261 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- I need to insert an arabic translation into an indesign file in japonese or in french
- iPhone app - translation to Swift3 of part of a code
- Address Parsing for Geocoding
- San Diego City Boundaries Shapefile as defined by lat/lng coordinates
- Write a very simple Android application and supply source code
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
we are looking to setup some kind of IMEI tracking service for people who have lost or gotten their mobile phones stolen. With the provision of the IMEI number, we need you to track the "thief"'s number as he/she would have inserted his own SIM card to use the stolen / lost phone.
We will provide 2 IMEI numbers for you to trace and if successful, we will close bid. Please quote your project fee based on, a system fee? Or per 10 numbers retrieved fee? Do propose. We run GSM network here. Thank you.
ATTENTION:NO SOFTWARE TO BE PRE-INSTALLED into a lost/stolen phone in order to locate it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
## Platform:not sure
Android, Blackberry, Computer Security, Electronics, Engineering, Geolocation, iPhone, MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Web Hosting, Web Security, Website Management, Website Testing, Wireless
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online