Article writing Dental related
This project was awarded to WordsmithJan for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Im looking for a writer / ghost-writer to write 500-1000 word dental health related articles for my newsletters to patients. These will eventually form the basis of a blog and/or webpage content in the future.
Bite Dental provides comprehensive and high quality dental care to the friends of our practice. We are very personable, provide exceptional customer service and know our patients well. Therefore high quality but most importantly - INTERESTING articles are needed. [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE ABOUT DENTAL RELATED TOPICS AND MAKE THEM INTERESTING!!
I'd need around 15-20 articles that can be done 1-2 per week or all at once.
Our ideal or main target market:
Female 30-55 years, not working, husband main income earner in middle to high-income bracket. Kids just left home/school. Often has been putting off treatment to puts kids through school and to pay for braces etc. Aesthetics and appearance a concern. General health is a high priority. Wants to be treated with care and respect. Often time poor.
Articles of interest outside this main demographic will also be required.
1. You need to be able to write on a given topic as well as find topics that are current/relevant to dentistry and support your articles with some research or references. I’m happy if you re-write from existing sources but they must be made of INTEREST to our patients. Please do not just cut and copy from existing sources.
2. You need to be able to write articles around the most searched dentistry key words.
3. I'd also be writing some articles about the practice myself and I'd then need you to elaborate my writing to make it INTERESTING.
4. Provide a headline for your article that is attention grabbing.
I require 2 articles as a sample of your work. After reviewing and am satisfied, I will hire you.
Try samples on: The link between Dental health and general health and/or
Link between gum disease (periodontal disease) and cardiovascular disease
If you do have other skills that can benefit the business, please advise. We want to set up social media and need quality link building for the existing webpage.
Remember - most people find teeth very boring. It is the goal to make these topics interesting and appealing to our patients so that they are read!!
Looking forward to see what you can do.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online