English ghostwriter needed to write 5 HR related articles
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 11
I am looking for a native English ghostwriter to write 5 great quality articles of about 1000 words each. This could be a regular task if you prove to be adequate in this domain. Suggestions for topics would be welcome too, otherwise topics would be suggested. Articles will be relating to Human Resources topics like talent acquisition, talent management, human capital strategies etc. The article should be informative and unique. Plagiarism is not accepted! Please quote a price for 5 x 1000 words article and also apply with a short 200 words article about any HR related topic.
Here are the requirements and please do not apply if you don't fit all the requirements. Many thanks!
- We need only quality articles
- 100% pass copyscape and not rewritten using any software
- The keywords provided need to be used in a logical, conversational manner throughout the articles.
- Have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Give articles eye catching new titles not the same boring lines.
- You agree that upon payment, you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline. You will also agree that the articles will be published under another persona in various mediums without needing your explicit approval.
Attached a sample article of what I am considering.
Happy bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online