Political Science essay on Middle Eastern or Asian country
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $89 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The essay should be written with the constitution in mind, from either a comparative or an analytic point of view. Could be written about any Middle Eastern, African or Asian country.
General topics for the paper:
- Constitution and Constitutionalism of a country.
- The origins of modern American constitutionalism.
- The judicial review in the United States: its impact on the civil rights dynamics and on the political life.
- The Middle Eastern or African model: the constitutional justice and its significance.
- Federalism and Regionalisation: a comparative examination, at the European/Middle Eastern/African level.
- Political Regionalisation: a workable solution?
- Choose three essays from the “Federalist papers” and write down a commentary starting from them.
- Choose a constitution and analyse the institution of the head of state.
- Choose a constitution and analyse the relationship between the parliament and the executive branch, including the domain of delegated legislation.
Any of the above mentioned would suffice, any suggestions directly related to the topics/regions are welcome. The essay should be about 7-9 pages long (default [url removed, login to view] margins, 1.5 line spacing, Times New Roman size 12, excluding bibliography), it must contain footnotes and a good bibliography citing journals, books, articles or constitutions.
The deadline is due the 20th of January, 2013.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online