Travel Writing - Caribbean
This project was awarded to cindismith for $155 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
This is the ideal job for those with a passion for travel research and who enjoy writing punchy informative articles.
You must demonstrate you have a good knowledge of the chosen region although it is not a requirement to have visited – there are plenty of online resources to utilise.
You must write in a fun and chatty style of the English language (no slang) and to engage the reader.
You must write using exceptional grammar, spelling AND Syntax. Errors are not acceptable.
Writing is to be aimed primarily at English speaking travellers from Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom.
All articles MUST be ORIGINAL and will be checked with CopyScape.
The four introductory Caribbean articles are to be between 600 - 800 words
The 31 individual destination articles should be written in four paragraphs, each paragraph with 80 to 100 words.
1) Introduction describing what the destination has to offer the tourist and what is unique about it compared to the other Caribbean islands. This is not to be a fact file but a general overview for the holiday-maker to help them decide it its the right place for them.
2) Describe the type of holiday-makers its good for and what are the highlights.
3) What sub-regions are the most popular to visit / stay at, why and what is offered?
4) Summary of how to get to, getting around - this paragraph only 30 - 50 words
Please state your bid price and provide details why you think you are the ideal person for the job including your experience both as a writer and in the chosen region.
If we are interested in your bid we will select one destination for you to supply a sample article on. If we are happy with this article, we will contract you for the entire Region on the following payment terms:
40% Milestone deposited on commencement of project for 1st set of 15 articles
60% Milestone deposited for completion of project
35 Article Titles:
+ Caribbean Tourist Information
+ Caribbean Travel Guide
+ Caribbean Accommodation
+ New Providence
+ Grand Bahama
Turks & Caicos
+ Montego Bay
+ Ocho Rios
US Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands
St Kitts & Nevis
Antigua & Barbuda
St Vincent & Grenadines
Trinidad & Tobago
Aruba & Bonaire
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online