Preparing a Newsletter
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I need a writer/coder who needs to have some basic HTML knowledge to prepare a HTML newsletter (A basic HTML template for the newsletter will be provided). In the newsletter, there are few sections that you need to do:
1. Editorial - In the 'Editorial' section, you are supposed to write two to three short paragraphs (between 100 - 150 words) that is related to the "featured article" (to be discussed below) in the current issue. Ideally, it should be somewhat 'personal' if possible in order to build a closer relationship with the subscribers.
2. Featured Article - In the 'Featured Article' section, you are required to come a 'article topic list'. I will decide which topic to cover. Then, you have to find TWO articles (from some articles websites) on the selected topic.
3. Product section - In this section, you have to find 2 products from Amazon that are related to the topic discussed in the 'Feature Articles' above.
4. News section - Here you have to subscribe to Google Alert news that related to my website theme. You should then add relevant news related to my website theme in the news section.
This is a bi-weekly newsletter. So it will be a long term project. If you don't have the intention to work long term, please do not bid. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online