Write an ebook on how to write good business emails
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $274 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
I'm looking for a person who can write an ebook for me. It's gonna be super fast and easy if you are a pro.
Title: "How to write basic business emails"
The idea is to create a practical guide for people who work in international business environment. Its aim is to provide some guidelines for someone who hasn't written an email in English for some time or is completely new to the English-speaking work environment.
The book should include:
- basic email structure (what rules to follow in formal / semi-formal and informal writing, which opening and closing lines are appropriate, how to address the recipient, how to say goodbye politely)
- useful sentences (complete copy-paste structures for covering all everyday business situations, for example: "please find the attached PDF with our presentation" or out-of-office replies, sending requests for further information, giving contact details, setting up a meeting)
- useful words & phrases (commonly used expressions),
- real-life sample emails (at lest 30 practical examples of real emails that can be copy-pasted by the reader, e.g email with complaints, asking for something, sending a request, apologising, setting up a meeting, cancelling a meeting, etc.)
- a list of common abreviations (e.g. FIY, ASAP, AFK, etc. no definitions here, just explainations)
The book has to be no shorter than 50 standard pages (A4, Times New Roman 12, line spacing: 1,5, no page breaks). Native speakers preferred (lexical / grammar mistakes will not be tollerated). I retain all copyrights, ghostwriter's name willl not be mentioned in the publication.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online