I need someone to help me write a story inspired by the plot in
[url removed, login to view](video_game)
I want a story that has
- introduction of a special kind of robot/cyborg who is going to be the hero
- hero should have a person who have been looking for him. Believing that he is going to be the one. (like matrix)
- We need to introduce a nemesis who is very strong and defeated hero when he is weak. This nemesis is a robot that absorbs robot and make himself stronger. But he feels that hero is too weak to be even absorbed.
- hero will go on a journey to defeat 8 evil characters/robots in 8 different areas.
- Each character should be doing something that is "terrorist", "killing humans", "destroying nature" even "destroying other neutral robots"
- After defeating 4 characters, there should be an encounter with the nemesis, nemesis will exit battle after a short battle saying the hero has grown, but not ready yet.
- After defeating another 4 characters, hero will meet nemesis again and finally defeat him. (i am hoping some kind of twist here...)
- And hero is finally able to take on the final boss
- hero will talk to boss, and boss revealed his true meaning behind the evil doings.
- Hero will defeat the boss, only to find that this boss is only a fraction of the whole situation (for sequel)
1) Need a few variation of the story summary, (setting, current situation, hero's history, twist and real problem)
2) we will develop one of the variation and proceed to write dialogues in detail.
Please don't write a long story first, I need story idea to get approved by my boss.
This project was awarded to
Excellent writer. I work with him for the sequels of my story
Just to summarize myself in a few short words- I'm an optimistic, energetic writer that enjoys writing in my free time. I've been working on several projects of my own, but felt a little holed in by my own preferences. Thus, I'm choosing to branch out a bit by taking on some writing requests from you all, in order to both broaden my horizons, and help out all you folks out there.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I consider myself a freelance writer. I can write about almost anything. I do not desire fame, so I'm mostly interested in ghostwriting.
West Barnstable, United States
I am a 25 year veteran of the entertainment industry with ten years overlapping in advertising and marketing. I have written successful screenplays, a history book, and countless articles and op-ed pieces. I have also directed popular movies, worked with Academy Award-winning actors, have a strong creative background, but also have a keen understanding of finance. I am looking for freelance writing projects in between my film projects.
quezon city, Philippines
writer, stay home dad, and looking for work. =)
I am a script and play writing student. Have been doing freelance writing for about ten years, from short stories, articles to ghost writing for books, e-books, poetry and fiction. Have done plenty of data entering, have seven years of experience in transcription and academic writing. Can provide work samples, CV or references if needed. Responsible, reliable and a fast learner.
Irving, Costa Rica
A Native US/Canadian English Speaker/Writer I am a novelist and short story writer in different genres as well as an experienced ghostwriter. I have extensive experience with proofreading and editing and ebook/book publishing. As well, I have a graphic design background and am skilled in Photoshop and various DTP programs. I am also an expert transcriber of english with a capability of handling strongly accented English.
London, United Kingdom
Are you searching for a high-quality writer who will get it right the first time around? If so, you've found your guy. I'm an experienced freelance writer who would love to help you with your own project. I've written thousands of articles, blog posts, and eBook pages for clients all around the world, and can write efficiently on virtually any topic with minimal fluff and rapid turnaround time. Please reach out to me so that we can discuss your project in greater detail!
Mountain Home, United States
I am a single father of one teenage girl, unpublished so far and have never written professionally but I possess excellent grammatical skills in English and plan to expand that skill to include a few foreign languages in the future.
I am a creative and versatile writer, able to write expertly in a variety of forms. I have experience of writing video games, film scripts, and academic reports. My writing has been praised as being 'eloquent yet conversational', and 'original, compelling and imaginative.' I wrote the popular RPG, Raiders Quest, currently have an option with a US producer for a film scripts, and I have contributed to published academic articles in the field of environmental law and science. I write marketing and creative content for two video game companies and I have written articles, reviews, news and strategy guides for several gaming websites. I have completed a course entitled 'Writing for Video Games' to further enhance my knowledge of interactive media and I am developing my own ideas and designs for video games, writing them in the form of Games Design Documents and scripts. I also work in the games industry as a localization tester and have experience as a proofreader.
Being a platinum level expert Ezine author and having 4 years of writing expertise (articles, rewriting, blogs, ghostwriting etc), I am fully confident that I can deliver you high quality, plagiarism free, seo friendly and error free articles within the earliest possible time and also at an affordable price. Please check my portfolio for samples.
San Francisco, United States
AssignmentLab.com is a break through academic help website that is a one stop shop for all you may need to get an A for your assignment. * No lengthy negotiations with freelancers – we use unique algorithm to select the best suited writer with a proven success record in your subject * In total up to 4 people will be working on your assignment to ensure the best result including writer, editor, pre-grader and account manager * We deliver drafts along the way and provide you full control over the progress of your work 24/7 using our state of the art account system * 100% money back guarantee in case we do not meat any of our promises