I need excellent reviews posted on [url removed, login to view] for my tripadvisor account as tourist. I will provide the keywords and The title for the review as reference and the text will be your responsibility. I need reviews in fluent English.
It is very important that each review comes from a different IP (mostly US and Canada and UK); the applicant will be responsible for posting the articles as well. I need around 10 reviews; this is a ongoing effort and these reviews will need to be posted a minimum of 1-2 reviews per week.
Here are the details for this job, if you do not agree with these terms or are not able to fulfill them, please do not apply.
- You will need to write the contend to be read like a authentic tourist out china we offer on our website and write creative reviews based on the information found here.
- We will provide specific talking points for these reviews.
- We will ask that you post pictures with these reviews (these will be provided for you).
- We insist that each review be posted from an original or established [url removed, login to view] (or .ca) account and is from a different IP (you are responsible for proxies and email accounts).
- If your accounts become banned, you will need to replace the reviews that are inadvertently removed.
- The reviews do not need to be long, they need to be short and to the point but with specific details included.
- The reviews will need to use different voices/writing styles to seem legitimate.
- we ask that the reviews must be the top ranking i.e. excellent- We will initially ask to review the text before the reviews are posted.
- It is very important to have consistent posting, we ask for a minimum of 1-2 reviews a week for a period of time that is TBD.
Most importantly, we ask that the person who agrees to these terms is willing to be in constant communication with us. We would like to have our first 10 reviews done before January 1st, 2013.
If you are up to the challenge, please contact us!
Please Bid per10 reviews for a month.
The lower the price the better