I am looking for someone who can ghost write a guidance book for me to help international medical graduates find all relevant, upto-date and authentic information in one place rather than surfing from one website to another and another spending lots of time. Roughly the chapters will be like [url removed, login to view] 15000-25000 words. The book will be called 'Step-by-Step guidance for international medical graduates who are planning to come and work in the UK'.
You can add something if you think is important but I have missed.
2. Geographical background, weather, economy and culture of the United Kingdom
3. Costs of living in the UK
4. How Health Service works in the UK
5. List of hospitals including private medical recruitment agencies in the UK providing medical jobs and/or post graduate medical training to IMGs
6. Working conditions and Contracts for doctors in the UK
7. Occupational health requirements to work as a doctor in the UK
8. Medical defence and indemnity requirement for working in the UK
9. How to apply for Medical Registration with General Medical Council
10. Post graduate Medical training in the UK & how to apply for a medical job in the UK
!1. Acclimatisation and Communication skill for International Medical graduates
12. Immigration regulations to work as a doctor in the UK
13. Salary for doctors in the UK
14. Income tax banding in the UK
15. Appraisal and Revalidations
16. Frequently asked questions
17. Useful contacts
This one book basically should give them all information for their purpose.