I need someone to write 10 sentenced short stories of different genres for a book.
I will need at least 200 such stories and the genres should include Adventure, Action, Romance, Comedy etc.
1) The vocabulary used in the stories should be simple to understand as the stories will be aimed at a general audience composed of people from all age groups and all regions.
2) They have to be interactive
3) They have to capture attention and be very indulging, so use your imagination and be as creative as you possibly can be. (Most important part)
4) You have to leave blank spaces in the places of names and or some actions.
5) Not more than 2-3 blank spaces in a sentence.
6) They should follow a story and not be very complex.
7) Simplicity in terms of language.
Here's a format of what it should look like (Genre, Adventure)
1. _____ was a 21 year old ______.
2. And he decided to _____ a dragon
3. Which is why he thought he should ______. And so on, and so forth until you have 10 complete sentences.
Mail me your samples, if you are interested in working on this project.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $476 for this job
I am a skilled and creative native English writer of various fiction genres and have ghostwritten numerous stories for happy clients on freelancer (check my feedback) more in PMB.
Excellent Native English writer and former ESL teacher with extensive experience writing and editing textbooks, essays, and ESL theater and television projects. Please see PM for samples and additional information.
I have several years of experience as a professional writer and editor. I have over 100 publications online and in print. I can get this to you very quickly without sacrificing quality.
I have written many stories of this kind as drills for students. There many such gapped stories in the books you can see in the picture on the bid. I would be delighted to write these gapped stories for you.
Good morning, I hope this finds you well. I have been writing short stories for over a year now and would love to be considered for this challenge. Hope that you will consider me. Kind regards Gillian