Turn blog articles into a short and awesome self-development eBook. (~50 pages)
This project was successfully completed by Eranofu for $250 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
Hi! I have a self-development blog with several articles in it and a draft for the ebook.
I want you to help me to turn them a ~50 page ebook, so that I could:
1. Start building my mailing list by offering a free ebook of a great quality.
2. Use it as a first draft that I can turn into a real book that I'm dreaming to write by myself.
I have a general vision for it, but I will rely on you to think through a lot of things for me.
I am willing to take your advice, and write some additional content to explain some ideas if they are unclear.
Ebook is about setting goals, managing time, developing habits, and achieving mastery in your field.
- Passion for, or at least an interest in the personal development. Knowledge about GTD/time management/useful self-development advices and techniques. Having some ideas you would like to share about this topic.
- Honest desire to make a good product.
- Willingness to work -with- me on this ebook, give me feedback/advices. A lot of interaction via skype/email so that we would be on the same page at every stage of writing, and I could steer the project in the right direction.
- Reasonable english skills. I don't really need a super perfect grammar, but I want you to be able to understand and express thoughts clearly and concisely. English isn't my first language, it can be hard for me to control some mistakes, so that's for you to make sure that grammar is good enough.
Please send me examples of the similar projects that you've worked on, and write something more than generic "i'm ready for the job", I can't make a choice based just on your rating(which I, by the way, don't care about. New guys with a low rating but high passion are welcome).
Please tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to work on this project. I can't accept generic copy-pasted messages, I need to see that you've read the description, understood the task, and have a good idea about how to accomplish it.
PM me so I could give you a link to my blog and a draft so you could see what you're gonna be working with.
P.S. Project is not very urgent, so we will have time to make a good product.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online