Writer for 3 Erotica Short Stories
This project was awarded to AngelPropps for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We're looking for a very creative ghostwriter to write a trio of 7000-8000 word erotic short stories about any of the below:
Action & Adventure
Every Day Situation (Job, Holiday, ..)
Different Cultural Background
These short stories will be published in anthologies under pen names and the writer's real name won't be public. This job pays $100 total and has the potential to turn into a regular gig. We have lots of projects available and we're looking for several good writers.
Here are the deliverables:
What we want:
* Need 3 Short Stories, each at least 7,000 - 8000 words long.
* Must be good writing. We're looking for excellent spelling, syntax, and grammar.
* Plot-driven erotica. Don't just describe sex scenes - create fleshed-out characters and give them some motivation. The stories need to have exposition that introduces characters and builds sexual tension, conflict, and then resolution in the form of sexual gratification. The stories must be very sensual.
* Relate-able characters who undergo an arc of development. The protagonists can be flawed, but must be likeable characters. It's okay if they're not physically perfect.
* Sex scenes relevant to the plot. The stories should be about the protagonist's sexual journey.
* Very explicit sex scenes. Readers should be titillated by the stories. The stories can be romantic, but the sex scenes must be described in hardcore detail in adult-oriented language. At least 60% of the text should be describing sex scenes.
* The stories should have Happy or Happy For Now endings.
* If you don't have experience writing erotica, check out a few Siren or Ellora's Cave books.
* Write in the first or third person, but don't head hop.
* All sex must be consensual, however BDSM is a very welcomed theme if this is your expertise.
* Stories can feature either one very long explicit sex scene or multiple brief sex scenes. However, prefer multiple sex scenes.
* Group sex or multiple partners is also very welcomed as well
* Most of our readers are women. Avoid anything blatantly misogynist. Unless the story is MM, the female character should be the main protagonist.
* The writer can choose to write all three stories about the same protagonists, or create three unrelated stories.
* Include characters of any race or ethnicity, but be careful not to fetish them.
* Funny stories are okay as long as they're sexy. The reader needs to be aroused.
What we absolutely don't want:
* No underage characters.
* No incest.
* No bestiality. Shapeshifters must engage in sex in their human forms.
* No rape, dubious consent, or non-consensual sex.
* No injurious insertions.
* No excretory functions.
* No necrophilia.
* No murder.
* No stories that degrade or vilify any group based on sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
* You are required to use our Project Management area to manage your writing projects. Video training will be provided on how to submit your work for editing and review.
* By applying/accepting this job you agree that this is a work for hire situation. TLM Media owns full and exclusive rights to the material. The material may be used or altered in any manner without your name appearing anywhere. You have no rights to republish or distribute the material in any form.
* These stories will be published under a pen name. Your real name won't appear anywhere on the work.
* The publisher owns complete and exclusive rights to the story. Writers will need to sign a writer's contract.
* No plagiarism. All stories must be 100% original and will be checked with Copyscape. Plagiarized or previously published work won't be accepted.
* We would prefer these stories within 2 weeks, but 3 weeks maximum is the required due date.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online