URGENT Grant Writing / Research etc Project for Charity
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Will we will only deal through [url removed, login to view] Platfomr.
This Project is for Grant Proposal and more. Please read the instructions, and please only apply, if you had previously Written Grant Proposals for Nonprofits, and they were accepted, for amount of more than $300,000. USD. If you are qualified, and would like to apply, please do so. Thank You.
We are a 501c3 faith-based christian charity, that is registered in California in 2008, and provides food for homeless in Ukraine presently. We have a very small budget, where a small number of people participate, and our annual budget currently is under $2000 approximately. We have a food kitchen in Ukraine, through which we provide free food to homeless every weekends.
ABOUT THE NEED FOR THE PROJECT
There are thousans of homeless, that die in Kiev, Ukraine annually, and we would provide such relief with free food, and also emergency medical care. Government does not do absolutely anything, to help those people to survive.
ABOUT OUR GRANT PROPOSAL PROJECT
We Plan on Purchasing a Building in Ukraine, Part of the Building will be used to Provide KITCHEN FOR HOMELESS Along with Emergency Medical Care.
The funds required will be from $500,000 to $1,000,000 for this Project. The building that will be at least 1000 square meters. We would then rent half ofthe building to the local businesses, From the funds we receive, we would then sponsor the food for homeless in second half of the building. We believe that our grant proposal will be appealing to few organizations.
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE GRANT WRITER
1. Find at least 10 Funders, who will consider our request, whether Construction or Buying a new building from $500,000 to $1,000,000
2. Write out a Business Plan, if Necessary.
3. Write a Grant Proposal, and Customize it for each of 10 Granters, to cross their t's and s's
4. Write and create a Budget, etc that is appealing for them, based on our rough facts.
5. Advise us, how to answer and respond to the communications from those organizations.
6. Must write a Cover Letter
7. Must write Summary Letter, which summarizes our request.
HOW WE WILL HELP TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT
We will provide:
1. Testimonials from our Donors, that support our ministry
2. Testimonials, from recipients, whos lives have been changes in Ukraine
3. Our Articles of Incorporation
4. Our Exemption letters from California and Federal.
5. Our Annual Report.
6. List of Our Board Members, volunteers and representatives
7. Fact sheet, why Homelessness is a Problem in Ukraine, and why there is a huge need for this Ministry
Please Place the total amount you will charge for this project, that is within our budget. Please place bid only, if you will do all of the above, and if necessary, will go extra mile to get the job done.
When Responding please explain how your experience, can help our Organization, which has official income of only $2000 a year, to receive a grant to purchase a building for Ministry in Ukraine, for $500,000 to $1,000,000
Project is EXPECTED TO COMPLETE WITHIN 45 DAYS
We are looking to create a long term relationship after this assignment. Also, We plan on hiring the Grant Writer excusively through [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online