Grant Writing Project - 200 HOURS Total within 1 MONTH - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 USD
- Total Bids 2
We need experienced GRANT WRITER for 200 hours of work, who has experience doing those kinds of things
1. Writing Effective Grant Proposals (Must submit at least one proposal or two, with your offer)
2. Contacting the Foundations
3. Responding to Foundations.
4 Filling out Online Applications for Grants.
5, Writing and Designing Business Plans.
The Grant Writer under this project, will be expected to
1. Finish writing our Business Plan
2. Using the Grant proposal we have, and business plan with other documents, contact Foundations via Email, soliciting Grants from them for our Charity.
3. Must be able to Fill at least 2 online Grant Applications per hour, If necessary, by customizing our GRANT PROPOSAL, to Fit into the Foundations Guidelines.
If you are Interested, We are willing to talk with you. Please submit a description of who you are, and what you do. Please also write us a letter on [url removed, login to view], describing your pay requirements (please pay attention to our budget for this project).
If you are OUTSIDE the UNITED STATES, you are encouraged to APPLY. OUR CHARITY IS VERY SMALL, and our pay is nothing for someone in the USA, however someone living in India or Pakistan, would be able to make a living doing this.
If you dont have experience writing grants, or have never done this in the past, please do not apply,
Thank you AllGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online