I have an HTML report that will be repeatedly converted to pdf. We will dynamically populate elements (e.g. first/last name) and run the conversion for each unique PDF, however the HTML report you will work with is static. That is, you only need to develop a system to cleanly covert the single report that is attached to this posting. Within the .zip file, see "[url removed, login to view]"
1. Generally nice formatting -- the PDF should look "natural" as if created with Adobe
2. Clean table breaks, where the table header is repeated on the next page
3. The header should appear on the first two pages
4. The footer should appear on the last two pages
5. Page numbering on each page
6. The side bar should appear on every page (this requirement is optional in the case that you find a reason why it can't be done)
The PDF file should be generated using princexml or another tool that you recommend. If you select princexml, just use the trial version. In general, you have the flexibility to modify elements (HTML or CSS) to make the system work and the PDF nice looking. NOTE: The PDF report is the focus of this job.(Type PDF in first line of your cover letter to prove that you have read the total description completely) I would like to see some example of your previous work like this. The appearance of the HTML in a web browser is of secondary importance.
My Budget is less then $50 and I need it done immediately so bid only if you are available to start working now. Lets see who can win the project. The winner is going to get more project after complete this one perfectly.
Thanks and all the best