Promotional Flyer and Sticker Design
This project was awarded to F5DesignStudio for $90 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I'm looking for a TALENTED, EXPERIENCED designer with an EYE for DETAIL to design a 2-sided colour DL Flyer (210mm x 99mm) (landscape orientation) and a 90x55mm Colour Sticker (landscape orientation).
DL Flyer Design Specifics:
- Need both sides designed in full colour.
- This flyer will advertise a computer repairs business.
- This flyer will be put into business post office mailboxes, so it has to catch the eye of and appeal to business professionals.
Sticker Design Specifics:
- Single side in Full Colour
- Needs to have Logo, Contacts details and a brief description of business in an appealing, eye catching design.
- Intended use of the stickers is placement on the side of the computers to remind customers of the business contact details.
This applies to both jobs:
- I will supply business logo, business contact details, font files and relevant text that needs to be on the flyer and sticker respectively.
- The finished product has to conform to the following specifications in order that it can be sent directly to the printer:
-- All artwork must be a 'pdf' file with all colours in CMYK.
-- Trim marks
-- 3mm external bleed
-- 3mm internal bleed is recommended for all text
-- Print file must a single file, front page 1 back page 2.
-- No passwords
-- Correct size (e.g. DL flyer must be 210mm x 99mm + a 3mm bleed)
-- All images are supplied with a resolution of 300dpi
- Further, it is expected that:
-- All source files will be provided eg. ai, psd etc
-- Full Copyright to the artwork transferred to employer.
Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online