Design an iPad interface
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $377 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need an interface for an iPad app designed. The app should be optimized for the iPad but it should be designed in such a way that it can easily be redesigned for android tablets.
Purpose of the interface is as follows:
• Display a photo stream to users. The photo stream is an aggregation of various other feeds – what the source of the photos is and how the photo stream works is not important to the user; The user only sees a stream of photos.
• The photo stream is most of the time 100’s of photos, but can get into the 1000’s. The interface must be designed in such a way that its efficient for a user to preview a small or large number of photos
o The user experience is that the user will want to look through preview of pictures to get the types of photos they want
o Then once they’re in the general area of the feed were they’re interested in, they will want to look at the photos in detail
o As they look through photos they may want to share some of them
• Users should be able to view the stream in real time (see photos as they come in) and browse the stream backwards. The interface must be very intuitive – meaning – we do NOT want a tab that says real time and another that says old. We really want someone to think about the user experience and design a nice appropriate interface
• Users should be able to share up to 10 or 15 pictures at the same time. That means – there must be some interface control that allow users to select one or more pictures to share. This must work seamlessly from any state of the app (real time feed, old feed, preview, etc.)
• There must be controls for initiating a share to FB, Twitter, Email. The sharing workflow does not need to be designed, this project is specifically for the main screen
• The ONLY thing the user knows is there is a aggregation of photos when they are handed the iPad. The app must be intuitive enough so that user understands how to use the app
• We’re looking for an interesting and intuitive design. PLEASE – in your bid specifically include screenshots of iPad apps you have designed
Successful candidates will be invited to work on a much large app design project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online