3D artist / animator for mobile games
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 4
We need some modeling and animation work for our next zombie shooting game. For all models there have to be a low LOD version.
The task will involve with concept design, modeling and animation of 2 zombie boss characters. Please provide your portfolio to be considered to get more details.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly innovative and interactive rich media experiences
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality storyboards, mocks and animation demonstrations
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Strong grasp of animation, rigging, and modeling as well as experience creating characters and fluid environments
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates your animation abilities, including assets such as wireframes, texture maps, motion, etc.
- Primary skill: Animation
- Additional skill(s): 3D Studio Max, Maya, XSI
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferredGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online