We require a Web banner to advertise our educational show on the discovery of Gold in Australia.
1) The Web banner is to be 854px wide by 300 long in true colors.
2) The banner MUST promote the following elements:
* Interactive show
* Educational the best show in Australia
* Fun and entertaining.
* Gold Discovery and the teaching of lesson of Australia History.
3) The design MAY include the attached photos. However self-created creative illustrations and other images not provide and dynamic effects, lighting and color is a MUST. We DO NOT just want photo editing done. The web banner must be attractive, attentive to teachers mostly, looking pleasing to the eye and exciting/captivating to encourage or stimulate the customer (schools and teachers) to want to call the company. While we are happy for you to use the images provided, please make sure you incorporate some of your own expert and professional creative flair of imagery and designing.
The design must have the following text incorporated in the DESIGN (without the " "). Do not include the text in < >
The Gold Show.
Be immersed in the Early Colonial Gold Fields.
A real 'hands on' experience that you could not be taught inside the classroom
Please note, the text must be graphically exciting. We DO NOT want just a simple font. It must have some effect or effects to again make this a successful promotional tool.
Important Aspects to be included:
A drawing, image, effect, color of Gold.
Students being involved and having fun.
The word Australia's Best Educational Show should be incorporated.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Hi sir. I'm a graphic designer. Please check me via portfolio & choose me for your project. I will start work for you now. Happy work with you. Thank you.