Help with a small consulting job in software user-interface design.
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
We would like to get the advice of a software user-interface design expert.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. We make custom business-training simulation software in MS Excel, and have expert programmers on-staff but not expert user-interface designers.
2. We want to add “coolness” to the user-interface of launch/banner screen of our ~10-screen software. Essentially, the banner screen is composed on clickable buttons that then take the user somewhere else in the simulation.
3. Our thought is that the arrangement of the buttons on that launch screen could be better organized, and the graphics composing the buttons could be much better.
4. Modifications would need to:
• Work in Excel 2010.
• Needs to be able to be incorporated into Excel without being too large or slow-down the software when it loads.
• We’ll need the consultant to give us the design templates at the end of the project.
• We would do the actual incorporation of the new graphics into our software.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online