Logo and Banner design
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 40
I'm finishing the new web-design of my blog [url removed, login to view] and I now need a graphist to create a new visual identity for it.
* Work to accomplish
- Logo (size : normal, gravatar, favicon 16x16 and 144x144 ; format : psd, jpg, png transparent background) ; I do not display anymore my old logo on the site.
- Banner (size : site size, 874 x 378 and 1039 x 697 pixels ; format : jpg, vectorial pdf if consistent).
- A background to uniformize visual identity between site, social networks, ...
- In option : definition of colors, fonts and main graphic elements (arrows open/close of the mail catcher down the site, social icons...)
* Values to express
High level of thought and knowledge
Thinking out of the box
Biting humour / Tongue in cheek humour
* Blog sector
Inner life (self improvment, psychology, philosophy, litterature, science...) and outer life (economics and finances, politics, sociology, ...)
* Final goal
Selling my own products : books, lectures, workshops, coaching. So the look of the blog must show credibility, along with impertinence.
* Target audience
25-45 years old, educated ; seeking unformated ways of though.
* Colors and fonts
Currently, the site is mainly in black on white with touches of acid green, which is OK with me, unless you convince me that you can do better.
If you do, I need a balance between something mostly top-class and elegant (erudite, zen, design), and a little "acid" touch.
* Call to action
The banner should integrate a call to subscribe to the newsletter, and also integrate smoothly a subtitle
The name of the blog, "Acide Ici", is a joke in French. It means that the blog is rather biting, but prononces nearly like AC/DC (thinking of electricity, or hard-rock band...)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online