Logo and category illustrations
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
We just set up a store with Magento and have installed a theme (Blanco) that we are quite satisfied with except for some font issues on titles that was changed by mistake. The original theme is found here: [url removed, login to view] and our store is quite similar to this one. We will of course provide web store URL on interesting bids. In order to complete the web store we need a logo concept, a general front illustration and a few presentable category illustrations.
Regarding the logo. We aim to sell all kinds of silver, gold and diamond jewelry (but start with silver) so our logo has to be general within the luxury Jewelry business. We don't have many restrictions except that it must be trendy, minimalistic (two color, probably black and white), "web 2.0" and not anything near the old school jewelry expression. The company name must be seamlessly be integrated in the logo. We prefer a logo that isn't very wide. 2-3 suggestions are wanted depending on price differences.
Regarding the illustrations. We don't know whether images or some other type of drawings would fit best as background, but somehow we feel images more easily give the old school expression we are trying to avoid. Three images are needed in the categories - one for necklaces and pendants, one for ear rings, and one for bracelets. They can have one title each and some sub text below, so it is important that the font (and illustrations of course) blends in with the rest of the layout that has a white background.
Same description goes for the front page illustration except that it has to be more general of course.
* Please don't overbid your market price because it only affects the rest of the bidders resulting in
that we have to do individual negotiations.
* We prefer communicating by ordinary e-mail (or Freelancer messaging system). It can also at most take up to a day before we are able to reply.
* If you at any time during the project need a Milestone, please request so on when you are bidding.
* We only use Milestones to tie up payments. I never release it before the project is ended.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online