Website main banner design - banner only
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 30
I am looking for a good designer to design the main banner for my website (for a job related site) with the following criteria:
1. Design planning : Must be able to emphasize and clearly communicate the message through the design – competent knowledge on design planning
2. Actual design : Must be able to make appealing designs with good use of color, spacing, pictures, etc.
Some information in advance: (sorry, this is very basic but I will give you more information through PM)
- I am thinking of a concept where the left side of the banner is targeting employers, for the employees on the right side, and in the middle there will be a part that describes a concept that joins them.
How I would like to proceed:
1. Once I’ve selected you I will open a $5 escrow for you just to your idea concepts and basic layout design.
2. I will open the rest of the escrow once I feel that I would like to proceed with having you design the banner.
I should emphasize that I expect quality, at the ‘very least’, on par with the samples you show me. If I feel that your design is not at the level of your samples then I will not release the escrow – I’ve been burned enough times with terrible quality after being shown nice samples.
I am looking for a bid of $30 but may consider paying more if your proposal is that much better than the other bidders. Please show me your past banner designs along with your bid.
Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online