I have recently become engaged and am setting up a design for an engagement party. As part of this project, I will require:
- Fonts to be selected. I am looking for three (title, heading, body). The body font should be simple. The title font should have a wedding theme to it, the heading theme should fit in with the other two.
- A logo to be designed. This will be very basic. I have created a rough logo at the moment on the invite but will need the font to be updated. The font should be consistent or part of the style sheet.
- Advice on colour selections. I have a palette at the moment but am open for suggestions.
- Updating of a brochure. I have prepared a draft in PowerPoint. I would like this tweaked (it can be been in PowerPoint or in inDesign). I will require the final editable file at the end of the project so I can make later adjustments if needed.
- Creation of a presentation folder. This will be straight forward with the folder being a block colour with the logo on the front, a Google map insert, and some font on the inside
- Traveller stamps to be added to brochure. I can send through samples if required. Alternatively, if this is too difficult, I'm open to suggestions.
- QR scanner icons to be inset on the brochure to point to websites where more information can be found.
I have included the PowerPoint files as an outline. I'm looking to keep the job as simple as possible so if there are any suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Logos Designs & Signs will create your designs for your engagement party within a week turn around! Give us the green light and we'll get started right away!