Build a Windows graphic application (Parent app) that can embed any other Windows application (Child app) into its frame and behavior as a single Windows app. Parent app can add text box, apply screen capturing and video capturing on certain display area of Child app on user’s demand.
MS Windows App (compatible with Win XP, Win 7, Win 8)
1. Basic app management
- Launch Child app (the path is defined in a configuration file), while Child app runs and functions itself as normal but within Parent app’s frame.
- Parent app and Child app work as one app with default Windows resize/minimize/exit etc. common functions.
2. Graphic Editing
Parent app shall be able to insert/remove the following objects as overlay additions to Child app display area:
- text box
- shapes (circle, line, arrow)
- picture from local disk
3. Screen capturing
- Parent app shall allow user to select a particular display area of Child app for screen capturing (including objects get inserted by graphic editing tool, e.g. the text box)
- Parent app shall be able prompt user where to save captured image file. The image should include all the overlay additions.
4. Video capturing
- Parent app shall be able to record certain display area of the Child app as video clip and be able to pause/stop the recording on demand.
- Parent app shall allow adding voice via PC microphone while recording the video clip
- Parent app shall prompt user where to save captured video file (e.g. avi/mp4 format) at the end of the recording.