Design manual & Style guidelines for webshop - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
Design the look and feel for an online retail store specialised in mobile accessories.
We are looking for a talented person to create a design manual/ style guide for our online store.
A complete style guide which defines how the web-shop should look and feel:
Everything should be HTML5, CSS and vector graphics. (.ai or .svg)
- Fonts, what to be used in headings, price, description txt aso.
- Colours,1 or 2 primary and eg 3 secondary
- Buttons, both call to action buttons and feature buttons. Should be CSS based.
- Icons: create base set of icons and guidelines for future icons
- Visual elements. Less is more
- Gridsystems. what size everything should be based upon a responsive commerce site.
- PDF/HTML pages which include all the above and describes where to use eg. the bright colours
- .ai file with structured and organised icons for PNG export
- original files for future use.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online