We need to create have a Din A 2 poster with a big circle on it (a vicious circle) with 6 equal sized panels. Each panel shows one stage of the conversation between an Asian woman and a western man (see conversation below). The message of the poster should be to avoid using the words “Sir” and Ma’am” in an international work environment because it sets the wrong tone. Please leave room for a title and company logo.
The cartoon should be friendly, politically correct and colorful. The important words (i.e. Sir and Ma'm) should be highlighted and the text needs to be readable from a distance. If you think that the text can be improved, feel free to tell me how (as it might help to place it on the poster)
I'd prefer to receive a Photoshop file at the end so I can edit the title etc. myself.
Here the interaction of the Asian woman (person A) and a western man (Person B):
1) Person A saying (over the phone): “Yes, Sir, I will work on your request”.
Person B thinking: Why does she react so subserviently? Isn’t she firm of what she is doing? I will offer her my help.
2) Person B saying: “Let me guide you to understand the requirements and subject.”
Person A thinking: Why doesn’t he trust me. I am not stupid and I am subject matter expert. But I will be respectful.
3) Person A saying: “Yes, Sir”
Person B saying: “ Ok, let me explain but next time you should be able to deliver without my help”
4) Person A thinking: He makes me really angry, why doesn’t he respect my knowledge? But I will be respectful.
Person B thinking: Next I probably do this myself before I ask someone who is not confident about the subject.
5) Person A saying: Thank you very much, Sir. Appreciated your help.
Person B saying: That is ok, I usually help colleagues who are not so familiar with the subject.
6) Person A thinking: Idiot!
Person B thinking: Stupid!