We need a box (packaging) to be made for an Arabic toy.
After we converse with the designer on the concept, and more details about the toy.
The freelancer will be required to :
1. Think of a few concepts for a box/packaging. It will be only either in a normal cardboard box and/or plastic.
2. Will come up with color schemes and finer details of the graphics on the box/packaging itself.
3. Would be preferable if the final files are provided in a 'layout' format and a '3d' format.
Please answer the following questions in DETAIL (via pmb) … no generic messages please.
1. Have you done box designs/packaging before? If yes, please give examples.
2. How many concepts/mockups will you provide?
3. If we are not satisfied with those, then how many more?
4. If (very unlikely) we are not satisfied with those then will you cancel the milestone and we can part ways amicably? PLEASE ONLY BID IF THIS CONDITION IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU!
5. What do you think are the important 'parts'/aspects of a box design?
6. How will you handle the Arabic parts (words/sentences) that will be necessary for the box?
Looking forward to a long term relationship as this will be one of many boxes that we will need in the future.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
Hello, I am an experienced and innovative professinal designer with previous experience in packaging and image identity design. Please check Your PM for details. Thanks.