Packaing/Box Design for an 'Arabic' Toy.
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $74 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a box (packaging) to be made for an Arabic toy.
After we converse with the designer on the concept, and more details about the toy.
The freelancer will be required to :
1. Think of a few concepts for a box/packaging. It will be only either in a normal cardboard box and/or plastic.
2. Will come up with color schemes and finer details of the graphics on the box/packaging itself.
3. Would be preferable if the final files are provided in a 'layout' format and a '3d' format.
Please answer the following questions in DETAIL (via pmb) … no generic messages please.
1. Have you done box designs/packaging before? If yes, please give examples.
2. How many concepts/mockups will you provide?
3. If we are not satisfied with those, then how many more?
4. If (very unlikely) we are not satisfied with those then will you cancel the milestone and we can part ways amicably? PLEASE ONLY BID IF THIS CONDITION IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU!
5. What do you think are the important 'parts'/aspects of a box design?
6. How will you handle the Arabic parts (words/sentences) that will be necessary for the box?
Looking forward to a long term relationship as this will be one of many boxes that we will need in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online