Corporate Stationary, Letterhead, Business Cards, Brochures Re-development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 82
Initial Project is to Re-develop / Touch up all our Corporate Stationary & Letterheads, Business Cards etc.
We have these documents in various formats including .eps
Our logo will remain the same, but we have changed address etc & some other text will change.
- Updating our Letterhead
- Updating names & addresses on 5 business cards
- Creating an MSWord 2007 template of our Letterhead with header & footer.
- Creating a new Triold Brochure (content supplied)
- Re-vamping some other marketing documents
- Creation of a Business Profile (content supplied)
- Creating some MS Word Templates for simple marketing flyers
- Creating/updating some phone book advertisements
- Provide the developed documents in their original format, pre-press ready for printers
- (we may also be interested in printing services too).
Most of this word would be done in Photoshop or similar, some in MSoffice (or at least some templates supplied back to us in MSoffice).
Later on we will require further work, particularly on our Marketing material, but also possibly some MS Word Templates aswell.
We are looking for an ongoing partnership with a grapic designer who to continue to work with us.
We are also seeking a Web Developer / Designer, this could also be the same person or small company (please see our other project listed)
To bid for this project please advise:
- Your skills & capabilities
- Provide examples of your previous work
- Advise your hourly rates
Once we have shortlisted the applicants I will email you copies of the particular documents, logos etc that we want to to work with and we can finalise, costs & appointment etc.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online