Freelance Commercial DTP
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £24 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
Freelance Commercial DTP Opportunity
Position: You receive/process online requests for branded products and develop its design/dtp
Start date: Asap.
Target rate: £[url removed, login to view] per finished assignment (30 – 60 minutes)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours / week: Variable and depending on received requests
Daily processing of 1 – 10 product requests via e-mail or telephone
Daily processing of 1 – 5 DTP assignments
Remuneration is £25 per DTP assignment. (£500 - £2500 per month)
In everyday life consumers hold our products in their hands without realizing it. We run over 40 web stores and offer bespoke products to our customers. [url removed, login to view] is a business to business e-commerce enterprise with offices in Veenendaal (NL) / Amsterdam (NL) / and Dusseldorf (GER).
In order to successfully operate in the English market, we are looking for a colleague/partner, who likes to design but also to sell. It is essential that you enjoy establishing a commercial relationship with the customers. You receive/process online requests (through search engine) and develop the design/dtp for them. You can work independently in your own environment.
After an order has been received and the design completed by you our fulfilment office in the Netherlands will take over. From this office we further process the order (invoicing, production, stocking, planning, purchasing, administration, logistics etc.). The commercial DTP person we are looking for will be fully supported by our organisation.
You coordinate the artwork with the customer, using the lay-outs/templates received. Prior to that, you simply process the online requests received through our fully automated CRM-system and you talk to customers by internet phone in case of questions.
In each web store, the customers themselves will put together their own quotation, prices, number of colours, delivery time etc. The automated system, including the online price calculator, will easily transfer requests into quotes and order confirmations that will be approved by you. Our fulfilment office will do the rest.
- [url removed, login to view] starts up in England with easy to sell products for which little product knowledge is needed (equivalent to Dutch web stores like: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
- Design and print preparation of our products is relatively simple, so co-operation between you and our organisation can develop smoothly.
- Our experience tells us that after starting up our online business in a new market, in a few months time you could receive up to 4 assignments a day, taking 30 – 60 minutes each, giving a potential of 4 x 20 x £25 = £2,500/month
- Before you start, you will receive a short product/CRM-system training
- The web stores operate with an internet phone number, which can be transferred to your own phone when needed
1) You work independently (possibly together with fellow freelancers in one location)
2) You are someone who loves to design (DTP) but also to sell and who likes establishing commercial relationships
3) A few years of proven work experience is required (including a professional degree in graphic design)
4) You operate with common sense, a hands-on, entrepreneurial and flexible mentality
5) For the English market, we require a native English speaker (Received Pronunciation)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online