I have a total of 65 pictures of a fashion shoot. Each picture consists of models and/or handbags.
General editing requirement for all images:
- Improve colour tone, exposure, brightness, sharpness, contrast and hue/saturation.
- Make all bags look attractive and correct reflection/remove any folding on bag where applicable.
- Also retouch model’s face/skin professionally where applicable/required.
- Blur out background where required.
- Remove/Change background where required.
- Remove sunglass reflection on the face (only 2 or 3 pictures required).
More editing instructions/Few other editing requirements will be laid out in text per group of images (7 groups). Please note that the above list isn't exhaustive.
Please read the general editing requirement above before bidding. There will be more pictures to edit in the future for the awarded bidder.
Sample/Test images can given if requested.
Get bidding! The lower the bid, the better.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $90 for this job
Hi, I have 10 years of experience in creating, managing and editing newspapers and magazines, photo-editing and retouch. I have a deep knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Quark Xpress.