We're looking for experienced designers to help create a product packaging design in a box sleeve form for a series of networking products. The design should carry modern and high tech style. This project covers 1 design, which will be used for additional products later on. The designs should be vector based (Adobe Illustrator preferred), and all source files (graphics, stock photos, fonts used) need to be provided to us at the end of the project. We'll provide basic product descriptions (features, benefits) and product photos. Designer should follow the following steps for this project:
1) Client provides product information.
2) Designer provides minimum of 3 packaging design concepts.
3) Client chooses from 1 of the 3 designs, combinations of designs, or request new designs with feedback on the 3 comps.
4) Designer provides new design based on step 3.
5) Client approves the design concept.
6) Designer finalizes the design.
7) Designer provides all source files upon completion of the project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
Hi, I'm interested to work on your project. Please text me for discuss. Portfolio and info here: [url removed, login to view] Additional portfolio on behance: [url removed, login to view]
I have experience in packaging and label design working from the very start of the project all the way through to physical mock-ups. I also have advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.