Source company logos, create logo graphic files and upload to a website
This project was awarded to jeweljitu for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a business directory website and we need someone to:
1. Source the logos for the company's listed (usually from the company's own website)
2. Add all the logos to a 200px x 200px layered photoshop file and make then a similar size to each other
3. Extend the background colour for each logo if required so it fills the square (although more than 50% have white background)
4. Save the logos out to individual web optimised graphic files
5. Upload them to our website ensuring that the right logo goes with the right listing.
6. Send us the layered file and individual graphics for archive purposes
As a first project we have a batch of 350 listings that need their company logos added to them. However we have many more to do after this so could be a good stream of work for the right person.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online