So, I would like to hire a virtual assistant. The virtual assistants job is to perform tasks for me, freeing up my time to work on business development. This virtual assistant will be asked to do data entry, web research and light HTML work. It would be great if you had experience in Photoshop and could edit graphics. For example, if you could take a photo of a product, isolate the product and replace the background, that would be useful. Also, I have an eBay business, and you'd be helping with that.
The following requirements are non-negotiable. They must all be met:
1) You must be reliable and show up to work. I can't stress this enough. If you do not feel you can work a normal shift each day do not apply for this job. If you can't show up to work, don't apply. People who take the job and do not show up to work will receive appropriate feedback here.
2) You will work during normal USA day time hours. That means for most of our Asian brothers this is an overnight or evening job. This is critical for me because I need to be able to communicate with you.
3) Good spoken and written English. Communication is important between us. But also you will be writing some things in English (of course I can edit them afterwards too but you should be able to write something down properly).
4) Ability to do web research.
5) Business minded.
6) Not angry is have to do data entry work ;-)
If you're a photoshop user, that's a plus.
If you can do HTML, that's a plus.
The job pays USD $400 for the month. If everything works out, we can strongly consider extending the position.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $389 for this job
As a C.S.E graduate I have excellent skills for a Virtual Assistant post. I am confident that I will be able to satisfy you through my hard working capability.