We will provide an Excel spreadsheet template that is seeded with a list of 50 mobile web site URLs. For each of these URLs you will need to gather the following data and enter it into the relevant columns for each URL:
• Description (30 - 150 words, can usually be gathered from meta description, full web site or by tweaking the app description from Google Play or iOS)
• Category ID (based on a list of 17 potential categories)
• Publisher (name of the Company)
• Available Region Codes (If applicable)
• Show Name on Tile (True/False based on the image created in the step below)
You will also need to create an image for the mobile web site based on their logo. We will provide a Photoshop template to assist you with this, but you are welcome to use any tool you like. The end result must be an image that is 336x336 pixels, with no rounded corners, that depicts the company's brand. The image will be used as a Windows Phone Live Tile, we can provide a number of examples to give you a good idea of what we are looking for.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
Dear sydience, Greetings! One of the top notch service provider on freelancer.com. Please refer to your private message box for further details. Thank you.