Edit+Format Layout+Design+Illustrate-a 50 Page Grant Proposal+Business Plan plus financials. for a CHARITY
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $110 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $130 USD
This Assignment is for the best looking + Designed + edited document.
We are a small US Based government exempt charity, that has very little funds,, that is soliciting for funds to build our center - building in Kiev, Ukraine. Our charity will be asking for little over 3 million dollars, for the funding for this project.
We had another freelancers allready write us a Business Plan, Grant Proposal. Plus we have quotes from building contractors, as well as pictures of how this building will look like. We also have pictures of what we had done in the past in our charitable work.
ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE HERE, IN ZIPPED FILE.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING TO GET:
Because we will be using our Grant Proposal + Business Plan, to apply to many, many foundations. - we really want to have the best looking, and well designed, and well edited Grant Proposal with a business plan - all in one package. We had provided all of the pics, and what we are looking to get.
1. TEXT MUST BE EDITED for GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, AND EASINESS OF READING
MAIN Point to keep in mind, that we want to present our project, as: it will NOT require ongoing support, after we receive the initial amount for our center. Our center will be able to continue to do charitable work, from the RENTAL INCOME that we will receive, from renting half of the building. This must be shown with words and illustrations.
2. GRAPHICALLY WELL AND NICE LOOKING
We had attached our Logo - WHICH CAN AND SHOULD BE RE-DESIGNED. KEEP IN MIND THAT WE DO WANT TO KEEP WHITE AND BLUE, AS OUR MAIN Colors, You can also Experiment and Add your colors, to make it Better Looking.
3. Document Must be formatted, with the best possible layout. Use your imagination when picking up proper fonts, just be sure that everything looks neat. We really like fonts that are Easy to Read, and are formal.
4. YOU MUST EITHER PICK TO USE 1st BUSINESS PLAN or 2nd BUSINESS PLAN - Whichever you FEEL is Better.
5. You MUst Illustrate the figures with your own graphics, or with those Charts, that you find in the file named "Charts+for+Main+Document+in+[url removed, login to view]"
6. From File Comprehensive+Project+Quote+and+[url removed, login to view] AND Additionnal+3D+visualisation+for+main+[url removed, login to view] PICK THE BEST PICTURES, AND USE THEM FOR THIS PLAN. DO NOT USE EVERYTHING. YOU MAY ALSO MODIFY THE PICTURES, TO FIT THE THEME OF OVERALL DOCUMENT.
7 A+GRANT+PROPOSAL+.doc should be in the beginning of the overall document. The document shall be titled. Grant Proposal
8. Additional Pictures, in zipped file, can be used to better illustrate the work that our charity has been doing.
9. REMEMBER, The Final High Quality Finished Document must be in PDF FORMAT. and must be EDITABLE (so our staff could customize it with names, and information of foundations, to whom we will be sending it.) The final document may be anywhere from 40 to 50 pages.
Please Bid the total amount that you would charge for your work.
We are very small charity, and can afford to hire somebody with hourly rate of $1 or less, but will consider ALL Applications. Please keep that in mind, when applying and submitting Your Bid.
Also when you bid, PLEASE send us via [url removed, login to view] - the SAMPLES of your PRIOR WORK. , when you did DOCUMENT LAYOUT + EDITION + GRAPHICAL DESIGN OF DOCUMENTS.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online