Camberwell Sports and Spinal Medicine is a Melbourne based, multi-disciplinary clinic with Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Podiatry, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Myotherapy and Acupuncture practitioners allowing a flexible approach to treatment. A team of health professionals who recognise that the best results are achieved through accurate diagnosis, prompt treatment, appropriate rehabilitation and education about injury prevention.
We require an efficient graphic designer who is prepared to meet our needs with ease and speed. The right person will be prepared to work with branding which has already been set in place (logos, colouring, images etc) to produce high quality work in a variety of media.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design solutions. Here's what you need to know.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of digital formats
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- Primary skill: Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Initially, we require a Facebook landing page design (but no coding), a hardcopy referral pad to hand out to doctors. Ongoing work available for the right applicant.
Please state your favourite colour in your application to verify that you have read our job description.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
Hello, I am a graphic designer and my favourite colour is cyan. I've been using this colour in my designs for 12 years, and it serves me well. Please check your PM for further details.