4 x images needed for a Facebook sweepstakes competition
This project was successfully completed by innovera for £20 GBP in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £20 GBP
Completed In3 days
Create the images for a Facebook sweepstakes competition (using [url removed, login to view]). Note, I do not need an app to be developed as this competition will use Woobox (see [url removed, login to view]) so the only requirement is to create 4 images to the spec. below.
To help your case to win the project please provide examples of artwork created previously, ideally for a Facebook competition.
The designs must look attractive and encourage the entrant at each stage to do what ever is needed (see below). 10 photos of the competition prizes will be supplied to be included in the output graphics, the summary of competition idea will be shared to the winner of the project (e.g. "Enter this competition to win £500") and the Facebook page and logo will be supplied. Any text can be supplied. Other than that I am looking for someone to be creative and generate the most competition entries!
1. Fan Gate Image (Max: 810px wide, 1200px tall, max 400kb). Entrants to the competition will need to 'Like' the Facebook page hosting the competition . The fan gate image needs to make it clear that people need to click the 'Like' button that appears above image so include arrows pointing upwards at top of image
2. Entry Page Image (Max: 810px wide, 1200px tall, max 400kb). Entrants will need to enter their e-mail address to enter the competition (entry field will appear above the image so include arrows pointing upwards at top of image) . The entry field is provided by Woobox so the image only needs to tell entrants what to do and entice them to enter.
3. Post Entry Page Image. (Max: 810px wide, 1200px tall, max 400kb) This image appears after entrant has submitted their details and allows them to review their entry. The image should encourage users to Share the competition to gain more [url removed, login to view] sharing, etc. is all handled by Woobox, so this is also just a case of creating an image.
4. Ended Page Image (Max: 810px wide, 1200px tall, max 400kb) . This image appears after competition has ended.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online