Graphic Design and Animations for Online Education Game
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 14
We've built a learning game that pits users against a clock. We need some fresh animations, graphics and an attractive layout/design to give it some life (e.g. animation for a correct/wrong answers).
We're looking for someone who has experience with game graphics and animation.
- responsive designs (can work for web, mobile, tablets, etc)
- stylesheet for layout, menus design, etc
- 5-6 spritesheet-based animations
- 5-6 graphics/icons
- Optional: If you've worked on games before and have incorporated sound effects, that would make your bid more attractive, as we can then include some cool sounds. We'd want about 5-6 effects in a format that allows maximum compatibility (e.g. mp3 and ogg).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online