I Need a person who can work on my Graphical presentation system (similar to SCADA) a presentation for control and alarm units.
I need someone who can work with this project about 5 - 50 hours a month, and if you do a good job, there will be possibility for a long term contract.
The work consists of:
* Graphical design / making drawing of buildings from a scetch
* Making adjustments on existing drawings from a scetch
* Making alarm and status symbols
* Placements of tag/symbols on correct place in a drawing
* some Coding might be neccesery.
For this job you need:
* VMware software ([url removed, login to view])
* A mirror to VMware that I will provide you the download link
* I would reccomed you to have 2 screens or 2 computers, cause you need to compare existing drawings to the drawings you are making or editing.
* If you don't have 2 screens, you will need to print out the drawings to compare to the new drawings.
* It is positive if you have access to Autocad, but its not neccesery.
* You will need both a own drawing-program that can export to pcx-files, and you also can draw pixeledit inside the VMware program that I provide.
I need a serious freelancer who can do a good job. If you do a good job, there will be possibility for much work in the next year.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
I'm an automation professional handling PLCs (programming, creating function blocks, etc), HMI interfaces, SCADA applications etc. With over 10years of experience, I'm confident we can work together!!
hi hope you had the best these holidays and a successful new year. it's a easy job, please consider my offer you will be satisfied and happy with mi work regards