- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 24
US Citizens only, Atlanta Metro preferred
We are looking for a highly competent and highly motivated individual to fill a role whose primary focus is that of Web Designer responsible for the design and development of major and minor Web interfaces and components for internal and external applications. The developer will design, build, test and deliver web interfaces, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. The designer will have the ability to create web interfaces and components from the requirement stage, interface design, development integration and production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics design, creation, and integration into interface layout using industry best practices and human factors standards.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
• Operates effectively as a member of the web development team
• Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
• Responsible for meeting quality standards and deliverable schedules – on time and in budget
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia interfaces
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilized storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications in an Agile development environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of web design experience is required. Strong attention to detail and adherence to established standards.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment.
• Ability to keep up and adapt to constantly-changing trends.
• Experience working in a geographically distributed, multi-cultural team environment seamlessly integrating the front-end interfaces with the back-end functionality.
• Solid understanding of navigation and UI standards for maximizing usability. Well versed in color application and theory.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• BS/BA university degree a plus but not required.
• Strong organizational and excellent project management skills in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to see projects through from start to finish with minimal guidance.
• Ability to handle multiple projects within tight deadlines.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online