Take a look of the attachment. We would like to make a Flower yes? no? function to our users of my existing website.
1. Let the user type in the questions.
2. Randomly output the number of petal of the flowers(Please quote how many kind of flowers you would decide for me).
3. Then indicate the user the drag away the petals one by one, and the 'yes' and 'no' shows and fade out when user dragging out the petal.
4. When the last petal finished, Show the message that " The answer of XXXXXXX is YES or NO..."
1. The page should be ready to run on different platform, IE, FIREFOX, iPhone, Andorid... No need to install flashplayer or other party software, so HTML5 is preferred.
2. No initial milestone stone would be released unless I see some work has been done, since I have paid someone a big amount and nothing returned, bad experience.
3. You could add you idea and creativity.
Don't hesitate to ask question.