Tennismatch Rendering in HTML5 (and Three.js)
This project has been awarded to uneekarts for $222 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Deliverable: Primitive Prototype.
Deliverable type: one html page with js-code that starts a tennis ball exchange, a js-library for the court rendering, a js-lib for the ball exchange. Preferably [url removed, login to view] is used (court and ball must be rendered in 3D because perspective on court may change).
Examples here: [url removed, login to view]
Objective: Create a primitive 3D model of tennis court. In that space, a ball exchange should be rendered according to an array of absolute position. Absolute 0 point should be where the centre line meets the baseline on one side of the court and up a meter. In spacial coords that is x,y,z. Thus it's 0,0,1000 to express in millimeter. This coords need to be mapped, of course, to a virtual and displayable unit that can be rendered in HTML5.
Functional acceptance requirements for the prototype
- a ball must rendered to fly from one side of the court over the net to the other side and back (one ball exchange).
- the perspective must changable to any angle of the court, but start from point 0. Same as in this example: [url removed, login to view]
Qualitative acceptance requierments for the prototype:
- court size must be in relation to real size. It is okay for the net to be straight (which is not in the fact in real models).
- size of ball must NOT deviate more than 30% of real size in comparison to the court.
- do NOT focus on stellar graphics. Primitive is fine.
- the ball must NOT turn.
Constraints for the prototype:
- Do NOT use native libraries! However, it is okay to use libraries like [url removed, login to view]
This is a piece of software that is discarded anyhow after the prototype is done, so do NOT add nitty gritty things to it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online