Cartoon story and menu screens for 2D mobile game
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1353 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
A series of designs are needed to complete a 2D game for mobile devices.
The required materials are the following:
- Modification of the already existing main menu screen to add some buttons.
- Popup screen with game options.
- Shop screen in table format with 6 tabs on top + design of the icons of the objects being sold inside the shop.
- Level selection screen. There will be 10 levels plus a special one.
- Intro screens for each level and the game. A total of 12 screens will be required (intro of the game + ending of the game + intro of each level), they must be in comic format (illustrated) with several cartoons telling a short story.
A little storyboard is attached with hand-made examples of the required screens.
The game is a resumed project after some time paused, it is almost finished so most of the screen designs not mentioned here are already done. For that reason, it will be very important to be artistically in line with the previous material and designs.
We attach also some images of the current state of the game.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online